PREPARE MEMBER UNIVERSAL SPAM POLICY
WE HATE SPAM in every form and will never knowingly allow our site to be used for spamming purposes. We appreciate our visitors and subscribers and highly respect their privacy. As a valued visitor to our site, we welcome you – and also expect that with mutual-respect you will abide by our Universal Spam Policy.
You may use our service as long as you abide by our Terms of Service. We prohibit spamming in any form, and strongly push an anti-spamming policy. We do not support any unethical marketing activities in the promotion and sharing of our information and resources at PrepareMember.com.
The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms of Service and our Universal Spam Policy:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through the PREPARE Member’s computer and web systems.
- Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used PREPARE Member’s computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting other’s email addresses from PrepareMember.com website for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Certain PREPARE Member services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the PREPARE Member’s Universal Spam Policy. It is the user’s responsibility to check each property’s guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
Violations of our Terms of Service or this Universal Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your PREPARE Member Subscription, site ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, clubs, posts, home pages, and profiles.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through PREPARE Member’s computer systems. Mainline Marketing Group, LLC (dba PrepareMember.com) does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through PREPARE Member’s computer systems will use or cause to be used PREPARE Member’s servers. Any unauthorized use of PrepareMemberazine’s computer systems is a violation of the PREPARE Member Terms of Service, Universal Spam Policy, and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
If you have questions or wish to report unauthorized spam activity by subscribers or participants of PrepareMember.com, we can be reached by contacting:
Mainline Marketing Group, LLC (dba PREPARE Member)
PO Box 934
Burnsville, NC 28714